Eternally Minded Mamas One-Month Devotional and Journal: Setting Our Mothering Eyes on Christ One Day at a Time by Katy LaPierre
Motherhood is hard! Mamas desperately need biblical encouragement, but their time is limited. This devotional was born out of that dilemma!
Allow Katie LaPierre, senior pastor’s wife and homeschooling mother of seven, to share with you the truth that has kept her going when she experienced despair and exhaustion. Inside, you’ll be encouraged to:
- See eternal purposes during the temporal and mundane
- Avoid a life of hypocrisy with your children
- Embrace the struggle while seeking to grow
- Care for your home
- Serve your husband
Each devotion includes an idea, question, or suggestion for your accompanying journal entry. This will allow you to:
- Record practical steps
- Apply what you’re reading
- Look back on your thoughts for years to come
Wherever you’re at in your mothering journey, become better equipped for the wonderful ministry God has given you!
Please visit https://katielapierre.org/