Hello my friends! We are celebrating the 100th episode of The Legacy Homeschool Reflections Podcast today! It seems like I just started this podcast, and just like that we are already celebrating the 100th episode. The Lord has been good, and it truly is a joy for me to be able to share with you each week by means of the podcast.
Legacy Homeschool Reflections Podcast 100: Praising The Lord For What He Has Done Thus Far
I hope you will enjoy listening to this week’s episode where my husband Matt and I share about how the podcast started and what the Lord is doing with it. Please help us celebrate by sharing this podcast with your friends both through word of mouth and through sharing on your social media sites. It is our desire that the Lord will continue growing our reach so that more ladies will be encouraged to be tethered to the Word of God and find encouragement for the journey. Be sure to listen and find out about the free give-away we are doing this week!
The Lord has done great things for us; we are glad. – Psalm 126:3
This is a great time to reach out to me if you have not already done so. I LOVE to connect with podcast listeners and here are some great ways that we can connect. Please introduce yourself and share with me how the podcast has encouraged you!
- Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legacyhomeschoolreflections/
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heartathome24/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/heartathome24/legacy-reflections-of-a-homeschooled-homeschooling/
- Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/LegacyHomescho1
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpElj3DmSMesP0w_pCm66xw?view_as=subscriber
Thank you for listening and may the Lord grant you a joyful week resting in Him.